spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cruz1

@sbcglobal.net

The ONLY hope for America is Ron Paul!

So far, the only politician that has the BALLS to end this crap is Ron Paul. Look into it yourself, do not take my word for it. the mainstream media does not want Ron Paul elected so they ignore him. He has vowed to ABOLISH the IRS and stop these criminal organizations from exploiting us making us pay for their benefits. Corporate scum companies like Verizon, GE pay no taxes because they donate to politicians heavily and funnel money through lobbyists.

Some people tell me "Are you crazy? How else would the bloated govt run without our personal income tax?" - ANSWER: Only 1/3rd of the govt income comes from our income tax! So if we reduced the bloated size of the govt (Techs - compare to bloated Windows OS install) to a more lean an efficient model (techs - compare to Linux ) , we can realistically have ZERO tax! OMG, would that be great or what?

Westofhere

join:2005-04-07
West Coast

Re: The ONLY hope for America is Ron Paul!

Flat tax.
EVERYONE pays 5% period. No exceptions, no exemptions, no loopholes, no nothing.

And NO tax on business.

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA

said by Westofhere:

Flat tax.
EVERYONE pays 5% period. No exceptions, no exemptions, no loopholes, no nothing.

And NO tax on business.

Dear God, are you trying to make this country a 3rd world country?

You don't understand much about the flat tax, do you?

Do you even understand that every Flat Tax book makes it clear that well...it is not actually a "Flat Tax"? There is no "Tax everyone this %" because of the sheer number of exceptions, deductions, etc....that need to be put at different levels.

I mean, I hear these Flat Tax people and I am not even sure they remotely understand what the actual flat tax does. They think it sounds cool to scream "Everyone pays 5%!" as if their tax system was that simple.

Whenever actual specifics get brought up about either the lost revenue, NUMEROUS issues that will need to either be re-written or destroyed (which sounds cool to say but in actual reality will take a lot of time and problems), black market explosion, or numerous other issues.....I can never get any answers.

Like most online arguments, the Flat Tax crowd loves to copy/paste the same old "cool" arguments online yet whenever they need to sit down and hash out the reality of their plan....they are never even at the table because they have no clue what to do or just...well...clueless

firephoto
We the people
Premium
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

said by Bill Neilson:

said by Westofhere:

Flat tax.

And NO tax on business.

Dear God, are you trying to make this country a 3rd world country?

You don't understand much about the flat tax, do you?

And you on to point out past attempts at taxes that are referenced to as "flat".

His point was very clear with only one problem being the exemption on business which allows tax shelters due to people not drawing an income and spending on the companies accounts and thus avoiding taxes for themselves.

Money is money, If I make a a dollar I can pay 5 cents in taxes that I won't be able to spend on painting my house. I shouldn't be exempt if my house is my source of income (aka a business) so those with a business can pay their 5 cents on the dollar and take the rest of that dollar and choose what to spend it on just like I do. There's no logical reason to claim they need that 5 cents more because they have costs because I have costs too just like everyone that exists has costs.
--
Say no to JAMS!
decifal

join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN
kudos:1
I'm thinking if we continue on this dangerous trend, we may very well become a third world country.. We may still call our selves number one, but it would just be a gentle lie from our own mouths...

Westofhere

join:2005-04-07
West Coast

2 recommendations

I do not see how an adjustable tax rate based on loopholes rules regulation blah blah blah is constitutional. If indeed all men are created equal, then all men should pay equally. This has nothing to do with where you work or your economic status. Let's have true equality in America, everyone pays their fair share this way. No crying about how much or little rich pay etc.
A flat tax puts everyone on the same level in their responsibility to be a citizen of the U.S. economically speaking.

S123

@sbcglobal.net

Yes, Ron Paul wants a true "flat income tax" of ZERO PERCENT! He's got the balls to DO IT also! Finally, EQUAL rights... Spread the word about Ron Paul!!!

joebarnhart
Paxio evangelist

join:2005-12-15
Santa Clara, CA
said by decifal:

We may still call our selves number one, but it would just be a gentle lie from our own mouths...

One more lie won't matter much. We already call this the "land of the free" and the "home of the brave" yet we live under tyranny ruled by an elite ruling class that lives better than the rest of the country.

We've pretty much brought back the days King George where police write their own search warrants and invade our homes at will. Yet we still call ourselves "free". Can't lie much more than that...