All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop to Kearnstd

to Kearnstd

Re: How is this anti-competative?

If watching a bunch of over paid jackasses is so important to you then go with the company that spent the money to get the exclusive rights. AT&T and Verizon engage in similar activities in different parts of their businesses they are just crying because they didn't get access to something that is an exclusive.
robjlevin
join:2002-10-30
Medford, NJ

robjlevin

Another one throwing the word exclusive around.

You might try picking up a dictionary and looking it up...there is NOTHING exclusive about MSG HD. It's available on Cablevision, TWC, Comcast, RCN, and even DirecTV.

battleop

battleop

It's exclusive to Cablevision who in turn can do what they want with it.

You own your car and you can pick and choose who can drive and ride in your car. I don't think it's fair that I don't get to drive my friends around in your car. Don't you think I should get to drive your car to work tomorrow?
robjlevin
Medford, NJ

robjlevin

I see you're CVC fanboy so no sense even continuing this.

battleop

battleop

Yes, such a fanboy. The nearest CV market is hundreds of miles away. I've never been on their network even when vacationing. You must be a FiOS fanboy because you can't get MSG...

This bullshit idea that because someone has something they MUST share it with anyone who wants it is just that, bullshit. The only exception to this rule should be if they receive government funding which I doubt CV is receiving for MSG.
robjlevin
Medford, NJ

robjlevin

Cablevision has gotten more tax breaks than you can shake a stick at.

battleop

battleop

There is a difference between a tax break and the government giving you money.
robjlevin
Medford, NJ

robjlevin

Semantics.