60030-3112

REDALIO

Premium Member

New and improved setup

Click for full size
TFC IPTV on
Click for full size
Channel 7 on Comcast with Gray's Anatomy on
Forget that AT&T TV Wireless Receiver even though it's made by Cisco. I have Comcast and took my equipment and DVR rental with me. Who's going to pay $49 initial and $7 milking the cow-customer. I moved and down sized and saved big. Even though I don't pay for EMTA for $7 rental, I own the TM722G. I even figured out a troubleshooting problem why Internet is only working on laptop and with the Xfinity primary user name verification as part of it. The TV screen says that before I can surf. Also that is why I notice on my T-Mobile G2 android that the signal is white and not green. Also I was able to finally surf after doing the Xfinity primary user name verification on T-Mobile G2 android because it allowed me to hit the the ENTER button. I couldn't do that on the TFC IPTV Digital Set Top Box Model:IP8950MT which didn't have Internet before. Also I got a good Wireless Signal from the Motorola SBG6580 in the apartment. I going to upload with TFC in background and Channel 7 from Comcast. Note that the techs at Comcast didn't know what I talking about Xfinity primary user name verification and why it was affecting my TFC box even though TFC was third party. Even TFC Now didn't know what to do. To me, I call myself an Expert/Advance Tech if I can solve my technical problems that Comcast can't. Also note that the TV cabinet is called Kennedy 3-in-1 which is sold at Sam's Club. Only the display is left in Gurnee, IL. At a price $119.71, it sold quickly. Sorry no more Halo 3 XBOX 360 as I'm going to get the Star Wars edition.

WoofieInPC
Premium Member
join:2009-04-04
Panama City, FL

WoofieInPC

Premium Member

Huh?
medbuyer
join:2003-11-20
Memphis, TN

medbuyer to REDALIO

to REDALIO
the OP's post should be moved here...

»Home and Office Setups

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny

We can certainly try that.
TheMG
Premium Member
join:2007-09-04
Canada

TheMG to REDALIO

Premium Member

to REDALIO
You know your TV is too small when the mount is wider than the TV itself!

Crash Gordon
Zero Tolerance For Stupid
join:2004-06-08
Smyrna, GA

Crash Gordon to REDALIO

to REDALIO
You're in serious need of some cable management. That rats nest of wires/cables would drive me insane. Or just leave the lights off. :P

Zorack
join:2001-12-14
Fayetteville, WV

Zorack to REDALIO

to REDALIO
Good lord,that's ugly.
medbuyer
Memphis, TN

medbuyer to REDALIO

to REDALIO
I wonder how his previous setup looked like....
TheMG
Premium Member
join:2007-09-04
Canada
MikroTik RB450G
Cisco DPC3008
Cisco SPA112

TheMG

Premium Member

said by medbuyer:

I wonder how his previous setup looked like....

Are you sure you want to know? Some things are best left unseen.
REDALIO
Premium Member
join:2011-05-01
60030-3112

REDALIO

Premium Member

I was being jipped by the Nov 10 comcast installer when he gave me 2 CommScope 2-splitter 3.5 db at the new apartment. I had a much harder complicated installation at my old home since the Motorola SBG6580 and Arris TM722G goes in the basement (look up my user id and you'll see the basement), 2 Pace HD receivers in my mom's room and my bedroom; and the Motorola DVR in family room with the big Mitsubishi TV. The 3 way PTC-NGII-3S splitter is the best! 3.5 db went to EMTA and 7.5 db to Motorola SBG6580 and the middle 7.5 db to upstairs outlet from basement to outlet on GROUND floor. Now I took the PTC-NGII-3S and simplied my circuit. Note that the SHARP TV was my bedroom. This TV has the special old bulky Blu-Ray player on the right side. Can't mount it regularly as it will hit the Blu-Ray player. It was mounedt where the stand used be. This TV shelf is a one-time buy so the company who makes it a LIMITED CORPORATION. The wires where sticking a lot worse if didn't put it the holepost. I don't have the funds to buy a 3D TV, but when I do; I hook it up for viewing pleasure. Don't forget I'm using 2 outlets; one the left and one on the right. I ran out of outlets on left, but DYNEX is the best at Best Buy. On the DYNEX it tells that currently I'm using 0.5 amps and 120 V. Red Zone on amps is 15 amps.

Since I know PPC are the connectors. I'll make shorter the coaxial cables and the any of the Ethernet cables too.
medbuyer
Memphis, TN

1 recommendation

medbuyer

Reading your post just gave me a headache.....

Green Day
Premium Member
join:2006-09-03
Phoenix, AZ

Green Day to REDALIO

Premium Member

to REDALIO
I have the same TV stand in my living room. We have a 50" LED on it, though.. the small TV looks kinda off IMO.
richie54321
join:2005-04-14
Gilberts, IL

richie54321 to medbuyer

to medbuyer
Lol me too

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to REDALIO

Premium Member

to REDALIO
That might be the worst TV setup I have ever seen.
Expand your moderator at work
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT

BiggA to REDALIO

Premium Member

to REDALIO

Re: New and improved setup

It looks like it landed from another planet.
morpheus6d9
join:2003-11-18
Allentown, PA

morpheus6d9 to REDALIO

to REDALIO
Guys are harsh lol
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

Well look at it! It also has no form of cable management apparently!
Cyanide41
join:2002-10-06
mexico

Cyanide41 to medbuyer

to medbuyer
said by medbuyer:

Reading your post just gave me a headache.....

Definitely not the easiest reads.