macsierra8 to tp0d

Premium Member

to tp0d

Re: How to stop dogs from urinating on my door

said by tp0d:

Pics or it didnt happen.

-j

Nice thought out response!!

Simple.. Just pour a cap full of 100% ammonia in the cats litter box and watch the cats reaction..

tp0d
yabbazooie
Premium Member
join:2001-02-13
Bulger, PA

tp0d

Premium Member

was responding to OP... pretty rough stuff gunnin down a dog.. not sayin hes wrong, but im just not a believer.

-j

robbin
Mod
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX

robbin

Mod

I haven't believed anything posted.

macsierra8
Baby Newfoundland
Premium Member
join:2003-11-30
Minden, NV

macsierra8 to tp0d

Premium Member

to tp0d
said by tp0d:

was responding to OP... pretty rough stuff gunnin down a dog.. not sayin hes wrong, but im just not a believer.

-j

Opps.. My thoughts exactly.. I have a Newfoundland sitting here with me that is more human over many people I've experienced. If I go out to the shop she follows and stands guard in the yard by the shop until I'm done, no matter what time at night.. Guards the kids at the school bus stop across the street, they get on the bus and wave good-bye to her..

She won't leave our yard unless we do so no problem with the neighbors except the darn neighbors want to keep her with them..

No dog is worth gunning down because the owners have neglected to teach the dog proper habits.
walta
join:2001-05-22
Saint Louis, MO

walta to WesleyIsMore

to WesleyIsMore
Killing your neighbors dog is a dumb idea. If your coyote trap only get dogs it's not a coyote trap. Can't you see that little girl on TV crying about how you killed her dog for fun. Then thousands of ASPCA member call the elected county prosecutor. He makes it his job get you a room with an iron door.

Walta