spc
uniqs

opp
@rr.com

opp to opp

Anon

to opp

Re: Analog TV Broadcast; 2/12/2012

There are a LOT of tivo owners who are just analog with pre series 3's who would upgrade if they didn't have to pay for full blown box.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

Maybe add it to the other topic with the suggestions for the company. Im certainly not the one who can make it happen, I was just stating from my view, there arent many out there that I see. Most tivo owners I see tend to want the "latest and greatest" so they usually have the newest models.

opp
@rr.com

opp

Anon

said by tim tim tim:

Maybe add it to the other topic with the suggestions for the company. Im certainly not the one who can make it happen, I was just stating from my view, there arent many out there that I see. Most tivo owners I see tend to want the "latest and greatest" so they usually have the newest models.

Keep in mind when they buy latest they sell old to someone else. And they aren't having card, TA adapter problems to bring anyone out much less lead techs. Not to mention if like you say sooner or later all digital comes along can have any bugs worked out using people who want it not tons of people who have had it thrust upon them. Why do people here personalize things I was just making statement not shaking my finger and say to anyone in particular you do this. Maybe Bhnexpert can suggest it to Brighthouse but is up to them of course.
opp

opp to opp

Anon

to opp
I wonder if there is any stats out there, I would bet at least 60% probably more of active tivos are analog cable or OTA judging from ebay screenshots.