All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
JohnW3
join:2011-03-13

JohnW3

I must have got lucky..

Here in Roanoke Va I moved to a duplex from nearby Salem (that had comcrap) and got the cox build own bundle at the time (dec 2010) the deal was premier TV/Preferred HSI for 89 bucks for 2 yrs! of course with fees brought this up near 99. since then due to Cox having to increase services it is 110.00 still not bad for 250+ channels/70+ HD/On demand and 12+down/1up internet even though my connection much faster than this most of the time 20+ down. when my 1 more year is up will be time to re-negotiate unless the plans offered are worse at the time. I do agree A la carte should be offered but I really don't think it's technically feasible for this to occur people asked for al la carte for few yrs now. Overall I have a great deal.

quaker
Premium Member
join:2001-12-27
Rocky River, OH

quaker

Premium Member

Just look at the music industry thinking that online sales of music online wouldn't work look at them now. Given it took Apple to twist their arms but still. Really the only time i watch tv is if its a sporting event, i rather watch the delayed showing of my favorite episode online so i don't have to waste more of my life watching stupid commercials that mean nothing to me. Why does a cable line up have to consist of 5 religious channels?
JohnW3
join:2011-03-13

JohnW3

@ quaker. I do agree with u about al la carte and cable companies do need to step up with the idea the technology should be there it's 2011 near 2012! I know some cable cos infrastrcture are so old it can't be done in some areas.