Inside your computer
Premium Member
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX

CptGemini to Hosed

Premium Member

to Hosed

Re: [TWC] Router keeps losing internet connection [TWC]

Ah yea my bad, im not all here right now cuz im still digging in to my lunch lol. But depending on what type of modem you have will determine which one of those IPs work. Most Ubees have their default user and password as user / password i think. I don't know about the motorolas anymore and I think ambits are the same as ubees for the default login.

Hosed
@rr.com

Hosed

Anon

Thanks Capt! No problem!

I don't have the equipment in front of me, it's at a homeless shelter I support ... the shelter figured out that if the clients didn't have an e-mail address and a soft copy if their resume it was darn tough to find a job paying more than minimum wage ... so I volunteered to try to fill the gap.

I'm heading over there after work to have another go at it, very annoying ... the intermittant nature makes it HARD to diagnose. I thought the new router fixed it last night, but this afternoon they called back ... down again ... same issue.

:-(
Hosed

Hosed to CptGemini

Anon

to CptGemini
Thanks Capt! No problem!

I don't have the equipment in front of me, it's at a homeless shelter I support ... the shelter figured out that if the clients didn't have an e-mail address and a soft copy if their resume it was darn tough to find a job paying more than minimum wage ... so I volunteered to try to fill the gap.

I'm heading over there after work to have another go at it, very annoying ... the intermittant nature makes it HARD to diagnose. I thought the new router fixed it last night, but this afternoon they called back ... down again ... same issue.

:-(