spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cisco kid

@rr.com

[TV] OnScreen Incoming Call Display

On Screen in-coming Phone call display....it only works when you are watching a Channel....not when you are playing back a recorded show off the DVR? I see the incoming call displayed when watching TV, but not when I am watching a Playback off the DVR. Is this how it is supposed to work?

If so, the display should be upgraded to display when watching a Playback off the DVR as well........

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

Interesting point. I never noticed, now I guess I'll have to try it out and will get back to you.

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2

havent heard or thought of this myself.

Cisco Kid

@rr.com

Sorry, false alarm......there simply are too many devices that we all refer to in Letters, like DVD, DVR, CD....as examples. My wife said that when she was watching the DVR the OnScreen Caller ID did not display. Turns out she was watching something off the DVD.....so mud on my face. Just to be sure I did try it out, Caller ID did display when playing back a program off the DVR. Thanks for the interest

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

said by Cisco Kid :

Sorry, false alarm......there simply are too many devices that we all refer to in Letters, like DVD, DVR, CD....as examples. My wife said that when she was watching the DVR the OnScreen Caller ID did not display. Turns out she was watching something off the DVD.....so mud on my face. Just to be sure I did try it out, Caller ID did display when playing back a program off the DVR. Thanks for the interest

Awwww man I just spent the last three hours trying to make it do it...
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Einstein~