spc
Search similar:

uniqs

rayoloco
@rr.com

rayoloco

Anon

2006 sienna srs light

just on time, $2,700.00 job. warranty was about to expire at 5 years or 60000 miles i was a month shy from 5 years, and 4000 miles before reaching the 60000 limit. i was lucky to bring it to the dealer as soon as i saw the light blinking. toyota cover the parts and labor, my dealer even got me a rental free of charge while my van was being fixed. no money out of pocket at all.
fixrman
From a broken heart to a hole in the sky
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10
Hatboro, PA
·Verizon FiOS

fixrman

Premium Member

I can't wait to hear the peanut gallery chime in now on this one. They are usually all too ready to bash a dealership or OE manufacturer when there is the slightest appearance that something may not be right.

So where are you all now? A $2700.00 repair fully covered under warranty, not even a deductible of any kind. I'd like to challenge for some more positive comments here since the most common form is criticism. Time for fair play.

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

1 recommendation

No_Strings

Car broke under warranty. Nothing to brag about there.

Dealer fulfilled its warranty obligation. Also not news.

Not sure meeting minimum requirements calls for a marching band.

Rayoloco
@verizon.net

Rayoloco to fixrman

Anon

to fixrman
I bought my sienna brand new. Always been serviced according to toyota specifications. This is my second Toyota vehicle, quality and reliability has been outstanding. 5 years , 56000 miles on it. 3 trips from the east coast to the west coast. No problem. 2 sets of front brake pads. I do my own oil change using synthetic oil. Still going strong. Toyota mess up with the SRS issue. And they fixed it. That's good enough for me.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed to No_Strings

MVM

to No_Strings
said by No_Strings:

Car broke under warranty. Nothing to brag about there.

Dealer fulfilled its warranty obligation. Also not news.

Not sure meeting minimum requirements calls for a marching band.

+1