said by Neha Patil :
my ipv6 address is fe80:0000:0000:0000:0204:61ff:fe9d:f156.how to increment in tcl?
I'm sure there are better ways of doing this (live converting to binary and and just adding).
But here is my easy form answer. You'll obviously want to stick this into a loop.
1. Parse the address backwards until you reach ":",
2. Convert f156 to decimal.(which gives you 61782).
3. +1 your decimal result if less than 65535 (gives you 61783)
4. Convert 61783 back to hex (gives you F157)
5. Concatenate fe80:0000:0000:0000:0204:61ff:fe9d: with F157
Giving you fe80:0000:0000:0000:0204:61ff:fe9d:F157
As having no desire to look at the syntax of TCL, you'll have to figure that out. But it's easy enough that anyone moderately familiar with the language should be able to do it.