BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing nothing but the best to you and your families this Thanksgiving! If you travel please be safe as I expect to see you all back here safe on Monday

From the standpoint of being thankful...the usual list of health, family and happiness applies but one thing in particular sticks out that needs to be said.... I am so VERY thankful for the opportunity to work with each and every one of you over the years and especially this last year. Thank you for an awesome ride!

Okay...just so you know. I'll be technically on vacation from Thursday - Sunday but will still be monitoring the forums for activity and issues remotely. In the event you need me right away simply contact me via PM, email (available on my DSLR profile) or post a new thread and I'll do my best to respond back ASAP. If you post a PM to me please be sure to include contact info and a complete description of whats going on so we don't play information tag. When I respond back I want to be able to give you a quick and complete resolution if possible.

Cheers!
BHNtechXpert

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Okay so share your best Black Friday deal this year... mine was a purchase for me. I'm going to be adding another Synology NAS to my network and needed drives to populate it with...BUT...drives are a commodity item at the moment and have almost tripled in price depending on the drive (in case nobody notieced). Office Depot had 2TB internal 64mb cache drives for $69.95...I picked up two - should have taken four but didn't want to be greedy. That's all I nabbed this year
carays
join:2008-09-22
Ormond Beach, FL

carays to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
My hot deal was an apple time capsule, even got a whopping $10 off, actually a big deal on an apple product(tsk-tsk).Hopefully when you get back to your desk you can help me get it hooked up in the ubee bridge thread. Please get home safe!!!!!!!!!!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by carays:

My hot deal was an apple time capsule, even got a whopping $10 off, actually a big deal on an apple product(tsk-tsk).Hopefully when you get back to your desk you can help me get it hooked up in the ubee bridge thread. Please get home safe!!!!!!!!!!

I heard Apple did something iunheard of this year...actually discounted products for a change. As for me being home...I'm home and let me tell you the easiest way for you to get this bridged is to call your local office, tell the IVR the cable light on your modem is out. This will get you instantly transferred to your local office and they can bridge it in seconds no fuss.

X Digital X2
Premium Member
join:2011-11-28
Saint Petersburg, FL

X Digital X2 to BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

to BHNtechXpert
I hit up walmart got the new Xbox Kinnect System which makes 4 xbox systems for 199 with a 50 dollar gift card, and the $199 PS3 system. Amazon has some amazing deals going on right now...

"Customers who purchased or showed an interest in video games might like to know that on Monday, December 5, 2011, the Amazon.com Gold Box will feature video game products for gamers all day long"