spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jeslevine7
join:2006-01-19
San Jose, CA

jeslevine7

It has been 10 days and internet still not working

About 10 days ago Sonic came out to setup Fusion for me. The phone works, but no internet.

They first said it was the interface card in the CO, and had that replaced. Still no DSL. They then said it was a port, and gave me a new port. Still no DSL. They then said it was the line, even though the phone connection is good. They supposedly had AT&T replace the line yesterday, still no DSL.

So far I am not impressed with their trouble-shooting skills. I am just glad I did not cancel my comcast ISP.

I will probably give them one more chance, then I will send back their modem, and get my local line back to AT&T.

I paid a 125 dollars to have a Sonic tech come out, and a 100 bucks for their modem, and they did not do zip. Most likely I will be trying to get a refund on that service call also if they cannot get it going in the next few days.

Very disappointed so far.
jeslevine7

jeslevine7

AT&T finally came out at Sonic's repeated request. It turns out that the problem was that things were getting routed through the VRAD, and this is what was causing issues.

Once that was resolved everything is working as advertised

Now I am happy with Fusion

DaneJasper
Sonic.Net
Premium Member
join:2001-08-20
Santa Rosa, CA

DaneJasper to jeslevine7

Premium Member

to jeslevine7
Glad we got it sorted, sorry this took so long!

-Dane
jeslevine7
join:2006-01-19
San Jose, CA

jeslevine7

It actually was AT&Ts issue. In retrospect I must admit that Sonic was very diligent, and kept on AT&Ts back until it got resolved

Excellent Customer Support from Sonic

DaneJasper
Sonic.Net
Premium Member
join:2001-08-20
Santa Rosa, CA

DaneJasper

Premium Member

said by jeslevine7:

It actually was AT&Ts issue. In retrospect I must admit that Sonic was very diligent, and kept on AT&Ts back until it got resolved

Excellent Customer Support from Sonic

Thanks, glad to hear it. We've got a great team here, I'm really proud of our staff.

-Dane