Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SaMm2010
Premium
join:2011-01-18
Edenton, NC

Yeah right

No way this is an honest review first of all the internet would be oversold and have alot of connection drops and packet loss. Oh yeah and be going on for a few years with no fix and the only way it will be fixed is when their contract is up and not resigned with the area.

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
It is an honest review. I installed my wiring and can service it as needed. My drop went bad 3 times (since 2004) I think and I fixed it. If it's done right you will have less problems and once you have a problem if it gets fixed right you will be happy with the service. Simple isn't it? The area I live in has solid plant and I think there were 2 unplanned outages, both lasting less than 3 hours IIRC.

Besides why would I make this up? I am just a field tech not someone in corporate so I really don't care about what you or anyone else have to say about Mediacom. If you're not happy with the service simply cancel it. I'm posting here as an individual just like you and NOT like a company representative.

PS The only reason why I posted and updated this review was when the site would start bugging me to do it.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.