spc
uniqs

areoh
join:2001-11-10
Kansas City, MO

areoh to BLITTZIN

to BLITTZIN

Re: THIS is messed up!

Wow, for most home builds, keeping everything at default on the adapter settings should be sufficient. What router are you using? Proxies, huh? Did you set that up? Can you screenshot some of this?

can you reproduce these issue on a different PC on the same network? Almost sounds more like an infection to me (w/out getting more detail, anyway.)

If this is a new build, it may be faster to reload the OS and start from scratch.
BLITTZIN
join:2011-10-23
Sherman, TX

BLITTZIN

Click for full size
Exactly. lmao. It's a new build haven't tweaked it yet or overclocked anything. I released and renewed winsock and tcp/ip in case it was corrupt. I can release ip but it won't let me renew. The screenshot will show the issue with the adapter. I have dhcp enabled but it says disabled. I'm using a motorola sb6180. I should have at least 10 network protocol but I only have 8. I thought I was on lan but again it shows wan. I don't know enough about that part. There's alot of other weird/unknown issues. Cable1 is notorious for being shoddy. My preferred is a proxy, that didn't seem right and I can't recall it being like that since I've been off dial up years ago. I know something or someone is throttling me. I can't even backpage my browser. It's a dban and reinstall for me. I screwed up and ran combofix before the pro's could check my hijack this. I notice a lot more spyware when I scan with norton. Thanks for your help and here's a screenshot of my part of the adapter entries.