join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

Zyncotl to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox

Re: [Cataclysm] SWTOR beta

said by Snuffbox:

Don't bring him back... He just left...

My apologies. I guess he excepted victory. I was just trying to point out that neither is really better than the other in terms of stock UI. I used the stock UI as the basis of my gameplay the entire time I played it, only using addons for extra information.

In the end one of the best choices the WoW devs made was to allow users to create their own add-ons. The game has developed along it's path with a lot of worthy additions coming from the devs taking the most used add-ons and building them into the game.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

No worries, he has apparently taken a "If you can't beat them, join them" mentality.

I'd except his superiority, accept he has no game knowledge... (lol's I know I know, it's old now)

Spork35
join:2011-07-13
Methuen, MA

Spork35 to Zyncotl

to Zyncotl
said by Zyncotl:

said by Snuffbox:

Don't bring him back... He just left...

My apologies. I guess he excepted victory. I was just trying to point out that neither is really better than the other in terms of stock UI. I used the stock UI as the basis of my gameplay the entire time I played it, only using addons for extra information.

In the end one of the best choices the WoW devs made was to allow users to create their own add-ons. The game has developed along it's path with a lot of worthy additions coming from the devs taking the most used add-ons and building them into the game.

Yes we did! It was a very successful amusement run for us today if for no other reason then we got people to use a new word.
Spork35

Spork35 to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
said by Snuffbox:

No worries, he has apparently taken a "If you can't beat them, join them" mentality.

We've posted the same mentality the entire time. How you choose to troll it is all that's changed. That's where we derive enjoyment from.
Slydermv
join:2010-03-11
Thunder Bay, ON

Slydermv

said by Spork35:

said by Snuffbox:

We've posted the same mentality the entire time. How you choose to troll it is all that's changed. That's where we derive enjoyment from.

We?