uniqs

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D

Re: [Raiding] DragonSoul Raid Progression Thread (4.3)

Thanks for the post, back on topic

Did anyone get any shots in on Ultraxion+ last night (top guild on my realm is 7/8 already) so it can't be too hard, is the L2R strat accurate?

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

We did 3 pulls on Ultrax. I'm imagine the L2R strat is fine (I read the icy-veins one. Icy-veins.com works really well with instapaper.com if you can access that site btw).

So easy a trained monkey can do it. Everyone just has to push the button at the same time. (This btw is guaranteed not to occur). Also, note that while Hour of Twilight is always a 5 second cast, Fading Light can last a random amount of time from 5 to 10 seconds, and clicking Heroic Will early will kill you.

Dominos hid the button for one of our members, so keep /click ExtraActionButton1 handy as a macro for hitting Heroic Will. Bartender handles the button well; it's its own action bar, so BT will allow you to just move it wherever.

Default UI is fine as well of course.

No word on stuff like Elv, Lui, or Tuk.

ALSO that trash is annoying as shit and takes an hour. Drakes constantly spawning and filling the platform with fire.

If there's a way to speed it up, I'd like to know. On the plus side, the Heroic Will button shows up during trash (doing nothing important), so you can test it before the fight start.

Taino
join:2010-10-15
Port Richey, FL

Taino

We had issues with those drakes as well. We could taunt them down into melee range but only the ranged could hit them. Melee kept getting EVADE. Annoying as hell to try and tank when all I could do was taunt judge, and wait to toss my shield again.