Adam4
Premium Member
join:2011-05-30
Woodland Hills, CA

Adam4 to brg

Premium Member

to brg

Re: SipBri appears to be down again

There now seems to be some interesting information that is displayed on the Sipbri site after logging in:

A few words about speculations on dslreports forum.

1. We provide support only to customers that purchased devices directly from us
2. Customers with our devices (premium customers) are hosted on separate servers with guaranteed uptime
3. We will not accept free accounts anymore
4. Existing accounts will not be deleted, but still not supported
5. We don't sell devices with free account support anymore. Even if you buy device from us, you will not be able to connect it to free sipbri service anymore.

It seems free Sipbri users have been thrown under the bus, and I guess it is time to permanently move on after all...
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

4 edits

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by Adam4:

There now seems to be some interesting information that is displayed on the Sipbri site after logging in:

2. Customers with our devices (premium customers) are hosted on separate servers with guaranteed uptime
5. We don't sell devices with free account support anymore. Even if you buy device from us, you will not be able to connect it to free sipbri service anymore.

Wow, and it is like he is BLAMING people for signing up for his "service".

NASTY!!

Well, apparently he reads this forum, so why did it take so long to respond?

AND---These changes should have been announced by him as soon as they were implemented (or even in advance)....

OK, but this isn't about support, it's just about servers that go up and down more often than an elevator.

OK, but we're just curious WHERE you find those other servers (the ones for the free customers) that are SO unreliable?

Won't "accept" them ?!

OK, but YOU started it. It was YOUR idea. Don't sound all huffy about it. You used those free accounts to make a name such as it is.

A more tactful statement would have been "We are sorry but unfortunately we will not be able to offer any more free accounts".

Gee, thanks. Again, it's not about support, but rather we are so curious where you found those free servers that go down more often than a harlot.

Why would anyone want to?

PREDICTIONS:

1) The "free" service will soon be discontinued totally.

2) He will blame it on this post.

XCOM
digitalnUll
Premium Member
join:2002-06-10
Spring, TX
(Software) pfSense
MikroTik CRS125-24G-1S-RM

XCOM

Premium Member

PX Elizer,

Very well said!!!!!

It does not surprise me at all their response. I do not believe their users are in a separate server what so ever and a quick google can tell you that. I am so glad I did my review about sipbri and it will be updated with this information. SIPBRI you are unprofessional. Your actions reflect your immaturity as a service provider... Instead of handling the issue correctly you go and hide behind a washer machine..... and worst of all you blame your issue on others. Shame on YOU!