share rss forum feed

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1

No problems with AT&T here

I have not had any problems with AT&T in quite a while. In fact, around here it usually has better coverage than any of the other carriers. Also, the data is much faster.

en103

join:2011-05-02
I don't have issues in the (north) Los Angeles area where I use it.

xenophon

join:2007-09-17

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to ilikeme
Interesting. I previously stayed away from AT&T at all costs because of what others said. I've only had them a short time, but it's been pretty much flawless. My T-Mobile service was horrible at best.
--
| map your city |

PapaMidnight

join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD
reply to en103
said by en103:

I don't have issues in the (north) Los Angeles area where I use it.

No kidding? I couldn't wait to leave AT&T for Cingular when I lived in Los Angeles... then AT&T bought Cingular and back to AT&T I was.... There's just no escaping the Death Star it seems.

Fronkman
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Premium
join:2003-06-23
Saint Louis, MO
reply to xenophon
i put absolutely no stock in a magazine that publishes "statistical" information with no standard deviation and is derived from surveys with a 6% response rate. (»www.allpar.com/cr.html)

please don't think i am defending at&t here, i have had bad customer service from them as well as verizon.
--
Everyone should own a Mac! Go Bucks!

PapaMidnight

join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD
said by Fronkman:

i put absolutely no stock in a magazine that publishes "statistical" information with no standard deviation and is derived from surveys with a 6% response rate. (»www.allpar.com/cr.html)

Even I can't argue that point (you listening, Nielsen?).