share rss forum feed

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to BronsCon

Re: [Rant] Leaving Comcast..... if they'll let me go...

I get the page but dont see any gift cards. I wonder if it defaults to my area. Maybe a screen shot as im prtty dam sure if you show me something that involves a 250 or 300 gift card i can point out why its not that unless it involves a two year agreement. Comcast only gives 250 or 300 gift cards with two year agreements.

BronsCon

join:2003-10-24
Walnut Creek, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
Click for full size
^-- There ya go, buddy.
said by rody_44:

I get the page but dont see any gift cards. I wonder if it defaults to my area. Maybe a screen shot as im prtty dam sure if you show me something that involves a 250 or 300 gift card i can point out why its not that unless it involves a two year agreement. Comcast only gives 250 or 300 gift cards with two year agreements.

And I'm pretty damn sure I can point out how today's contracts are different than the one I "signed".

For starters, my package is now a $300 card, while the package below it is a $250 card (was $100 at the time). Also, the discount was for the duration of the contract (which was stated as 12mo on that page at the time), as confirmed by the girl at the SC last night, my discount is in effect for the next 13 months.

Here's your screenshot, though.

Oh, and when you asked for the CONTRACT, I thought you were referring to, you know, the actual contract, which I don't have handy at the moment (as I had already stated).

rody_44
Premium
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
Thats a two year. Like i said all 250 and three hundred gift cards involve and always have involved two year contracts or agreements. Not always the same terms but always two year agreements. One price for the first twelve months and another for the second twelve months. Thats why it says two year agreement.

BronsCon

Walnut Creek, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
That's also today, not last December when I signed up. All that proves is that they don't offer it *TODAY*. Since you worked there at the time, maybe you can post their offering as of December 2010?

As I've stated numerous times here already, these are completely different offerings. There were no $300 or $350 cards, my package included more premium channels, cost $20/mo more, and included a $250 card rather than the $300 that comes with it now. The package below mine didn't include Starz like it does now and included a $100 card rather than the $250.

The offerings have changed. It's been a year, this is to be expected. You can argue with me all you want and there will be no resolution to this because the promos have changed 4 times since then and there is no record of them online anywhere that can be posted here and accessed generally.

Unless you have an official record of those promos, or someone else who is currently with Comcast can dig up a screenshot of that page from 12 months ago, this argument is pointless.

You've already disproved that you worked for Comcast "for 17 years" up until 6mo ago, before you even made the claim, by stating that you tried to scam your way around a contract a few years ago. Comcast employees get free basic services, no contracts to sign for upgrades with better-than-promo pricing. I know this because I know people who actually work for Comcast.

rody_44
Premium
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast
Yes they change every day. But certain things they dont do. I said i worked for them. I never said i was a employee. I was a contractor employee. I also never said i tryed to scam them. I said i didnt sign the contract and i didnt. As such my contract turned into a one year promotion. Not exactly trying to scam them. My job was with comast collections and my sole job was getting people to pay up or disco them.

BronsCon

Walnut Creek, CA
You also said you worked in collections. Those people are direct hires. Again, I know this because I know people who actually work for Comcast.

rody_44
Premium
Quakertown, PA
Well let me see what can i say i worked for comcast collections as a contract employee.