Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA
reply to BronsCon

Re: [Rant] Leaving Comcast..... if they'll let me go...

I haven't been so excited waiting to hear what your local office says. Something must be wrong with me. But I know how comcast is from horrible past experiences personally, family members, and a few friends.

I have my fingers crossed for you, and hope you get some good news.
Your lucky you have a decent local office. My local office is in a college town (UVA) and you talk about turn around in that office. Most are only there for a pay check it seems. And don't know half of what I would expect a "dedicated company man" employee should know.
That's why earlier I suggested calling the Pa. number and skip talking to the local's.

Fortunately I was one of two beta testers for them when they slid in here when Adelphia went down, and I know the engineers quite well. In fact they are just about the only original employees there since comast took over the system many years ago.

By the way love the screen shot you posted! That was epic!

Keep us posted
--
Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be.

BronsCon

join:2003-10-24
Walnut Creek, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET

Yeah, both SC's I visited in MI when I lived there sucked pretty bad. They were unadorned hole in the wall offices with staff to match. The one by me now is really nice inside and I think that might have some correlation to the cheerful and productive people working there.