Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13

1 edit
reply to navymaverick

Re: [Lore] A place for Blizzardized History

Was this supposed to be a serious thread with serious discussion about lore and history or was it a play off of yesterday being Pearl Harbor, because if it is the former there are more than a couple factual inaccuracies.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Ramikor

@ultzindustries.com
said by Adalicia:

Was this supposed to be a serious thread with serious discussion about lore and history or was it a play off of yesterday being Pearl Harbor, because if it is the former there are more than a couple factual inaccuracies.

As the thread is "Blizzardized History" I took it as a play on Pearl Harbor Day. Everything in my post is purely blizzardized WWII history intended to give some context to a "Menethil Harbor Day."

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
As did I but navymaverick seems intent on keeping it going and I can't tell when he is being serious or when he isn't.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Ramikor

@ultzindustries.com
Ah, you mean his post asking about the pandas! Well, I suppose while it started with a play on Pearl Harbor Day, blizzardized history doesn't have to end with Menethil Harbor Day.

The Pandarans are a highly religious people, whose culture was the foundation of three major world religions. In the far ancient past they were conquered and enslaved by the forefathers of the Undead, and they spent many generations in slavery. However, a prophet rose up among them, and after a series of miracles, forced the Undead King to free his people.

The Pandarans eventually conquored a small country in their ancestral homelands, but thousands of years later were conquored and again dispersed. After the second great war they re-established themselves in their ancestral homeland, surrounded by enemies. They maintain their existence only by every Pandaren being highly trained in military arts.