Sircolby450
join:2005-11-26

Sircolby450 to FutureMon

to FutureMon

Re: Doesn't matter

said by FutureMon:

said by 88615298:

said by iansltx:

Which is better than current sat internet packages. Sat internet is bought out of necessity, not choice...

So? If all I can eat is dog shit I should do it with a smile and not expect REAL food one day?

Yep.

You want real food, you gotta make it happen for yourself. You just can't "expect" it.

- FM

That is what we pay taxes for. Instead it gets to go to all of the lazy bums in this country with their hands out. Heaven forbid the people who actually work for their living get something out of it.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by Sircolby450:

That is what we pay taxes for. Instead it gets to go to all of the lazy bums in this country with their hands out. Heaven forbid the people who actually work for their living get something out of it.

Yes rural people pay taxes too. No one said anything be given out for FREE. I'm not sure why some of you interpret that other than a lack of reading skills. Rural people would like to have the option to PAY for internet. Rural peole are saying "Hey ISPs we have MONEY. We are willing to give you our MONEY. Please take our MONEY." ISPs keep saying. "No we don't your money. We'll just keep jacking up the rates of the customers we currently have to increase revenue".

Sircolby450
join:2005-11-26

Sircolby450

said by 88615298:

said by Sircolby450:

Yes rural people pay taxes too. No one said anything be given out for FREE. I'm not sure why some of you interpret that other than a lack of reading skills. Rural people would like to have the option to PAY for internet. Rural peole are saying "Hey ISPs we have MONEY. We are willing to give you our MONEY. Please take our MONEY." ISPs keep saying. "No we don't your money. We'll just keep jacking up the rates of the customers we currently have to increase revenue".

I think you are misreading what I am saying. I am FOR subsidizing internet to rural people. I live in the city now, but I am rural born and raised. My parents still to this day are on Wildblue and every time I visit them it is a horror show trying to use that awful joke they call "high speed" internet. Satellite is something that needs to only be seen in the vintage technologies section of a textbook. They can put it in the paragraph right after two tin cups attached to a string.