All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to mromero

to mromero

Re: [NBA] Chris Paul to Lakers (update:nba kills deal)

Since the Hornets is owned by the NBA (and they're trying to find a buyer) he does have *some* say, although I still disagree with his action.
Actually, it was the Cav's owner who got the ball rolling on this. (sour grapes, I guess )

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by aurgathor:

Since the Hornets is owned by the NBA (and they're trying to find a buyer) he does have *some* say, although I still disagree with his action.
Actually, it was the Cav's owner who got the ball rolling on this. (sour grapes, I guess )

I once felt bad for Dan Gilbert now that IDIOT needs to get out of the NBA. But he can't who the hell is gonna buy his CAVS?!

Fobulous
Premium Member
join:2002-08-14
Missouri City, TX

Fobulous

Premium Member

said by I AM:

said by aurgathor:

I once felt bad for Dan Gilbert now that IDIOT needs to get out of the NBA. But he can't who the hell is gonna buy his CAVS?!

Get some rich ass Oil Man from the ME..

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium Member
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY

Silvanos to aurgathor

Premium Member

to aurgathor
said by aurgathor:

It's no Sterns league, it's the owners league and he works for them. They are looking for a buyer for the team and it's more valuable with Paul on the roster.

The email Gilbert sent was time stamped at 10pm well after Stern killed the trade...he's an ass but you can't lay the blame all on him for this.

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor

said by Silvanos:

It's no Sterns league, it's the owners league and he works for them. They are looking for a buyer for the team and it's more valuable with Paul on the roster.

Yes, and without a significant support from the owners he wouldn't have killed the deal.

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium Member
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY

Silvanos

Premium Member

Ok?