share rss forum feed

koam
Pink Pecker
Premium
join:2000-08-16
East Puddle
Reviews:
·Shoreham Telephone

[request] Quick Reply - doesn't need Reply OP button.

When you use Quick Reply, there is still a button "Reply OP" in the lower right. Twice I typed my quick reply and then mistakenly clicked the "Reply OP" button to try to submit.

It's clear there's no need for the "Reply OP" button to appear when you are in the middle of typing a quick reply.

The "Reply" button is positioned on the lower left...in a less intuitive position than the wrong button is. (On most other pages, the button to submit content is on the lower right)

So I'd request that the the Reply OP button not appear in the Quick Reply page.
--
YOU can help reduce poverty, sustainably.
»www.kiva.org/lender/kenandart

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

Re: Quick Reply - doesn't need Reply OP button.

There is no "Quick Reply page". There's a javascript generated popup for quick reply, and I am not seeing "Reply OP" on that. The "Reply OP" that I do see is from to original page, though starting a quick reply did push it down a little on the screen.
--
AT&T Uverse; Zyxel NBG334W router (behind the 2wire gateway); openSuSE 12.1; firefox 8.0

koam
Pink Pecker
Premium
join:2000-08-16
East Puddle

that's right

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to koam

It might be better if quick reply WAS SHOWN STRAIGHT OUT as it is on VBB and other sw

Whadda ya think staff??

mjf
" "
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-05
New Orleans, LA
kudos:3

said by Dude111:

It might be better if quick reply WAS SHOWN STRAIGHT OUT as it is on VBB and other sw

Whadda ya think staff??

Why?

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

Well then the page might load faster not needing another script to show quick reply... (And some have scripts DISABLED and as a result cant use that script)