how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mindy Lou

@swri.edu
reply to FadedMagic

Re: $34.95 magicJack PLUS to existing customers

I love MJ too, but since my desktop crapped out, I haven't been using it. We all have cell phones in our family. But I miss having a house phone. I will probably buy the non-computer version.

I did want to comment about the company - they have every opportunity to improve the customer support and they choose not to. I've spent plenty of hours going through the 'script' with each layer of support and hated every minute of it.

You want to be a Fortune 500? Invest in a call center located here in the states. Load it with people who care and can speak the language. Maybe some intellegent teens or stay at home savy, out of work, work from home computer geeks.

bitstopjoe

join:2009-08-02
Pen Argyl, PA
Sadly when they do that you can kiss $20 a year renewal rate for the orig MJ good bye...
--
Joe Sica

Sparky15

join:2011-09-05
Mississauga, ON
I just wander what's the call quality between old MJ and MJ+. I did order the discounted MJ+, and have been using old MJ for year and half with no problems. There is a short delay when you talk, hopefully that is corrected in the new MJ+. I would appreciate if someone could compare these two units.
Thanks

Senior citiz

@nts-online.net
I switched from the original to the Plus. My Dish network receivers are now able to connect fairly consistently.