Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

Re: F11 - Pooh Style

yep. and I was blocked. Bastards.
I am seriously thinking Brom at this point.
though Prot is my other, so basically I am thinking that it is not likely Arch. Brom is high on my list.
--
Never insult seven men when all you have is a six shooter

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Lynch or Lose right?

I understand why I am high on your list considering how I pushed for Tmod's lynching but I am town. I thought I had a legitimate reason why he was more likely mafia than either Protus or Arch.

Is there a reason you think it's not Arch? Though I think I agree with you and am leaning towards Protus now, but obviously I was wrong about Tmod and I could be wrong here, too.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
I think we have no choice but to think TheRul is legit, so it is between me, you and Protus and I know it isn't me.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
I agree, and since TheRul says he doesn't think it's you, it's basically up to you two between me and Protus, and I know it's not me.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Then I'm going to leave my vote on Protus.

Vote: Protus

50/50.

He's been off all game anyways. Time to take the plunge, imo.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
Vote: Protus

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Kristopher
Vote Count

Protus - 2 - Arch, Brom

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
reply to Archivis
vote: brom

I also think TheRul is clean, so that leaves the three of us. I only know it isn't me. Arch is at least giving an argument, but Brom is all too happy to jump with the vote and hope therul seals it.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Vote Count

Protus - 2 - Arch, Brom
Brom - 1 - Protus

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
wow, so it comes down to What I do again...
if I go for Prot, then game over.
But if I go with Brom, we are stuck at a 50/50 split, which it is going to come down to me and Arch.
I also think that Brom's vote is very suspicious, not saying anything...
I am going to research this for a while.
--

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
reply to ProtusMose
Brom did not go all ape when I accidently said I had a guilty on him.
said by ProtusMose:

vote meningitis lets test this cop claim

So let's go all Monk on this and test...

And if it is Arch, I consider it well played.
--

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious why I was voting for Protus. It was obviously between me and him, and I know it's not me, so I voted for him...also, you make a good point about Arch, if it is him, well..it won't be the first time I was fooled

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Kristopher
The fact that I'm breathing is complete proof that TheRul was telling the truth. He's completely off the table.

Summary review after going through things. Arch seems subdued. Not really laying, low, but like he's on Quaaludes. "Bitches" is the one post that matches other games most. The four of us were the votes for Men. The progression seemed normal. Doesn't look like anyone was waiting for a chance to pounce after another vote.

Everything looks pretty even to me between Brom and Arch. The only thing against Brom is arch claiming he's parroting town behavior to blend in.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
reply to Brom
vote Brom
May have only been a simple mistake, but All I see is the vote without explanation
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Vote Count

Protus - 2 - Arch, Brom
Brom - 2 - Protus, TheRul
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Vote: Brom

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
Vote Count

Protus - 1 - Brom
Brom - 3 - Protus, TheRul, Arch

The remaining few inhabitants of 100 acre wood finally made up their minds. They lynched Brom See Profile, using the process of elimination and some guess work. Turns out he was Town. Those that remained went to sleep very uneasily. TheRul See Profile went to go Investigate Archivis See Profile, hoping to not be blocked again. As he approached the hut where Archivis See Profile lived, he noticed a light was on. TheRul See Profile peeked his head into the window to see a surprising sight. Archivis See Profile was skinning a recently murdered ProtusMose See Profile, taking out his stuffing, and chanting over a fire. The long dead body of Gomez See Profile lay here, stitched together with thread, with buttons replacing his ruined eyes.

TheRul See Profile, visibly shaking at this point, stopped vibrating in shock as Archivis See Profile looked up right into his eyes and smiled. "Come in, dear friend, and look at my masterpiece." TheRul See Profile went against all logic and entered the home. "I've been waiting for you." Archivis See Profile purred. "You are the final piece that I need. You see, after accidentally killing Gomez See Profile in the tree, I decided that I needed all of your souls to bring my good friend back from the dead. I didn't mean to kill him initially, it was an accident, as I told you. I wanted to teach him a lesson for shorting my honey supply. He felt I was getting addicted, and rightly so, but he had no idea of the extent. Regardless, now you are hear and I can use a bit of you with bits from the others in order to reanimate my closest friend and play forever in the 100 acre woods. Forever......."

With that, Archivis See Profile shot TheRul See Profile between the eyes. He worked all night, and by daybreak his work was completed. He walked out of his hut, followed clumsily by an awkward, living dead Gomez See Profile, to play for eternity in the now horrific 100 acre woods.

Brom See Profile - Rabbit - You are Town
ProtusMose See Profile - Alexander Beetle - You are Town
TheRul See Profile - Tigger - You're the cop
Archivis See Profile - Winnie the Pooh - You're mafia with Meningitis

PMs of Moves:

2d23h : 2012-01-06 12:25:22 : From Antonica delete · mark-unread · keep
protect therul :P
reply to this

3d : 2012-01-06 11:27:48 : From TheRul delete · mark-unread · keep
About »Re: F11 - Pooh Style
will investigate Brom
reply to this

3d : 2012-01-06 11:22:35 : From Archivis delete · mark-unread · keep
Block TheRul
Kill Antonica
reply to this

2w5d : 2011-12-20 15:33:19 : From Antonica delete · mark-unread · keep
protect therul :P
reply to this

2w5d : 2011-12-20 15:10:29 : From Archivis delete · mark-unread · keep
My next order is to RB/Kill TheRul.
reply to this

2w5d : 2011-12-20 12:33:40 : To TheRul : delete · keep
Guilty

2w5d : 2011-12-20 11:49:35 : From TheRul delete · mark-unread · keep
Investigate Menn
reply to this

2w6d : 2011-12-20 09:49:47 : From Meningitis delete · mark-unread · keep
Going to kill BR, sir.
reply to this

2w6d : 2011-12-20 09:17:50 : From Antonica delete · mark-unread · keep
protect therul.
reply to this
--

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Summary review after going through things. Arch seems subdued. Not really laying, low, but like he's on Quaaludes. "Bitches" is the one post that matches other games most.

Called it. Should have went with my gut.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

vote stays on Arch since he's scum even when he's town.

Bah, everyone should just follow this simple rule.

GG, and thanks for the hot flavours Kris!

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
Nice Arch. Good Job.
Thanks Kris!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Kristopher
Thanks guys. Didn't think I could win with my reputation and Meningitis getting an unlucky hit from the cop.

Sold you guys hard on that townie play though, didn't I?
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
Nice, Arch ...

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher
It was a long game, but with everyone being busier now, I think it went fine. I enjoyed hosting it, and am glad everyone had fun playing. Arch did a good job laying low, without arousing too much suspicion. Protus gets kudos for noticing the play. TheRul had a perfect hit on Men with that investigation, and Ant protected the cop every night. Lucky Arch had the RB ability, and he used it to his advantage.
--

Brom
Let's go Bucs

Pittsburgh, PA
Crap, good game Arch! Thanks for hosting Kris!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth