Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul

Re: F11 - Pooh Style

said by TheRul:

Guilty on Meningitis.

Vote: Meningitis

And sorry I haven't been around, I'll do better!

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Vote Count

Brom - 1 - Meningitis
Meningitis - 2 - TheRul, Brom

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

Guilty on Meningitis.

Vote: Meningitis

Don't make me have to do the logic on this. Cop claim, guilty result, not LoL.

No brainer.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

vote meningitis lets test this cop claim

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Your wording seems very off-putting.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Vote Count

Brom - 1 - Meningitis
Meningitis - 4 - TheRul, Brom, Archivis, Protus

Twilight
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

The death of BigReds42 See Profile was a huge hit to all the folk in 100 acre woods. He was the grandfather figure, wise man, grumpy rager, and mentor. Everyone felt so lost. First Gomez See Profile dies, then they tear ekster See Profile apart, that poor, young, innocent soul. Even with all of this weighing heavily on their hearts, someone claimed to know one of the guilty party. A finger was pointed at Meningitis See Profile. It didn't take long for all the anger and loss to be focused on him. Rage, regret, profound sadness..... Meningitis See Profile was clubbed to death with BigReds42 See Profile's skinned corpse, before both were put underground. A note fell out of Meningitis See Profile' ear during interment. It said, "We will be ignored no more. Only in death will we shine. 100 acre wood will bathe in the blood of our enemies. No longer will I be made fun of for not wearing pants. My missing father will be avenged!"

Meningitis See Profile - Roo - You are mafia scum.

It is now Night
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

The denizens of the 100 acre wood awoke to silence. Sunshine and silence. Then the birds began to chirp. It's as thought the entire forest held its breathe overnight in anticipation. As they cautiously crept from their hovels, and met in the clearing, it was noted everyone was accounted for. Everyone except the ones who already died.

Player List
ekster
tmodelt
ProtusMose
Antonica
Meningitis
BigReds42
Brom
TheRul
Archivis

It is now Day!

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Obviously a doc. TR, whats your result? Doc could come forward and reveal themselves, narrowing down a target. Maybe not necessary until near death.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Now that we're live again, can you elaborate? Which post and what was off about it?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

I was blocked.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

vote meningitis lets test this cop claim

This is the one. I haven't been paying attention until the cop claim (I guess I've just been in too many of these games), but this particular post just makes me wonder why you said "test", after I just pointed out the logic in the cop claim.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

It was still early, we had a cop claim. Normally you don't see them come out that early, lest they become a target. We didn't really have anything else to go off, especially considering the odd night 1 kill. It's an easy enough problem to solve. Listen to the cop claimer to test their assertion. If they person they finger is innocent, we know who the next person to go after is. In this case, it looks like the cop claim is validated, the person in need of protection has been identified.

The question is, what do we do now that TheRul was blocked?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

There is 1 mafia left. They are a roleblocker.
TheRul is a cop.
There is an unclaimed doctor.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

well now I'm torn. Cause I protected Therul.

If he was mafia, whoever he sent the kill in would have died.

There is a chance that they have a blocker, but why block and kill him at the same time? Just in case he was protected? Or they just trying to out the doc to get me, and then get the cop the next night? How do the #'s work out....
Antonica

Antonica to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
or

therul isn't a cop, they know they don't have a roleblocker, so he just claims cop hoping they either 1. get the cop or 2. get the doc outted.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Normally you don't see them come out that early, lest they become a target.
The question is, what do we do now that TheRul was blocked?

I am not normal. And it is not a question of if the town knows I was blocked, because a town would not block me.
vote protus

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Either you misunderstood or I have no clue what you're talking about. I never asked if the town knew your were blocked. I said, since you were blocked, we have nothing to go off of. There was no kill. Doc's not going to sacrifice himself. With no new information, what's our next step?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

You're pretty oblivious to the posts, aren't you? Antonica just claimed doc.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Didn't see that line. I think we've established over the past year that I'm bad at this.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Number 1 doesn't make sense to me. If he claims cop and gets one of his own mafia people (Meningitis) killed, the real cop can then just come forward and end the game right now because then one of them would be lying.

Right now I'm looking at Tmodelt by process of elimination. I think Protus is just confused, and I don't think it's Arch either.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

In scranton today. Probably no posting.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

Number 1 doesn't make sense to me. If he claims cop and gets one of his own mafia people (Meningitis) killed, the real cop can then just come forward and end the game right now because then one of them would be lying.

look at the variations, if there is no cop, then it would work out in his favor.
Antonica

Antonica to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

F11 variations:

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies.
2 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies.

It's one of these situations. Only the mafia knows which one. And if he's the mafia, he would know if he wasn't a roleblocker, that there is no cop (he wouldn't have known day 1 and it was a risk, but look back to my previous post). THat's something Arch would do tho, not therul (no offense). I'm leaning towards believing therul for now, but we'll see.. has everyone checked in?
Antonica

Antonica

Premium Member

Unless the mafia was so scared that they blocked therul and killed him knowing one of them would have gone thru..... if there is a roleblocker.
Antonica

Antonica

Premium Member

cancel that, that couldn't be. cause if there is a blocker and there is a cop, then they know there is a doc... but then again maybe thats why they did both actions on therul knowing he would be protected cause they knew there was a doc.
Antonica

Antonica to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

There is 1 mafia left. They are a roleblocker.
TheRul is a cop.
There is an unclaimed doctor.

seems pretty sure. while I agree that's probably the scenario, he's too confident.

Vote: Arch

If not arch, I'm still looking at tmo. He hasn't even posted...

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

Hello, Now I have posted. I am town. I have really had no reason to post since the last time I was on Men was already on his way to the gallows.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

1 edit

Chaplain

Premium Member

Count

Protus - 1 - TheRul
Archivis - 1 - Antonica
tmod - 1 - Protus

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
vote tmo for laying low until the last second when called out.