spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Rizak
join:2009-09-20
Nepean, ON

Rizak

[TekTalk] Wanted: VOIP TekTalk help

Yeah, I'm looking for a VOIP mentor. Someone who wouldn't mind answering a bunch of questions about setting up my TekTalk service through email. I'm looking for someone who has experience with the Linksys 2102 ATA and wouldn't mind sending screenshots of all of the pages. I think that might be the place to start.

Interested parties can contact me at rizak.the.really.horrible @ rizak.info and will receive my undying gratitude. Maybe if we can get this to work we can use those screenshots as a springboard for helping others.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

I'm sure we'd all be happy to help if we can. Feel free to post your questions here and we'll try and answer them.

I don't have screenshots but I do have a collection of settings that are appropriate for Canadian users, that I have collected from the users of this forum: »www.toao.net/25

You could also ask TekSavvy's technical support for help with any issues. And - feel free to post their answers here if you have the time so that other users may also benefit.

m.
Rizak
Nepean, ON

Rizak

Thanks, Mango. I already ran through everything on your page and it still wouldn't authenticate. I'm just giving up and buying the stupid ATA from Teksavvy. I thought it would be somewhat easier than it was and just want a phone that works, not another hobby.

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Have you confirmed with us your user/pass/# ?
Rizak
Nepean, ON

Rizak

Confirmed? Do I still need to confirm with you the information you sent to me regarding the server, ID and password? If so, then why in the name of dog wasn't I informed? No, I'll pay the inflated price so I can keep a tech on the line until it works. That's worth another $20 to me now.
Rizak

1 edit

Rizak

BTW Mango, Teksavvy won't help me set this up because I had bought my own brand new device. They give zero support in this situation. You have to buy the locked device from TekSavvy in order to get them to even talk to you.

I'll get it sorted eventually. Hell, I was without a phone entirely for 5 months already because of a long series of employees seriously mucked up a SLAM request. I can do another week standing on my head.