spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Mr Matt
join:2008-01-29
Eustis, FL

Mr Matt

US calls for near total in-car phone ban even with bluetooth

The proposal by the NTSB recommending a total in-car phone ban and a proposal by the law makers listed below to allow robocalls to cell phones, demonstrates that the government and particularly those lawmakers are morons. While the NTSB recommends a total in-car phone ban we have the following lawmakers cosponsoring a bill to allow robocalls to cell phones:

Cosponsors:
Marsha Blackburn [R-TN7]
John Gingrey [R-GA11]
Leonard Lance [R-NJ7]
Blaine Luetkemeyer [R-MO9]
David McKinley [R-WV1]
Mick Mulvaney [R-SC5]
Pete Olson [R-TX22]
Michael Rogers [R-MI8]
Edolphus Towns [D-NY10]

See this article on the MSNBC website:

»bottomline.msnbc.msn.com ··· comments

On the other hand all concerned parties should be required to watch the movie It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Particularly the scene where the loud mouth mother in law Mrs. Marcus played by Ethel Merman wackes J. Algernon Hawthorne played by Terry Thomas in the back of the head while he is driving which causes him to lose control and damage the vehicle he is driving. There were no cell phones in 1963 when the movie was released.

Any driver caught texting while driving should have their cell phone shoved up their stupid ass. On the other hand there are always distracted drivers. In one case many years ago before children were required to be strapped in, a mother reached for her child to prevent it from falling off the seat and lost control of her car causing a horrendous accident.

Rogue Wolf
An Easy Draw of a Sad Few
join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY

Rogue Wolf

On the upside, if you ever get a call from a politician, you can just say loudly "I CAN'T TALK NOW, I'M DRIVING" and hang up.

We get about the same level of attention from them now, anyway.
talz13
join:2006-03-15
Avon, OH

talz13

said by Rogue Wolf:

On the upside, if you ever get a call from a politician, you can just say loudly "I CAN'T TALK NOW, I'M DRIVING" and hang up.

We get about the same level of attention from them now, anyway.

Something like "I CAN'T TALK NOW, I'M MAKING LAWS!" Please feel free to substitute in "THINK" for "TALK" in that last sentence and it makes just as much sense