how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DataCrypt

join:2011-12-13
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: dvw3201b port forwarding

brownstone - Once the Ubee DVW3201B is in bridge mode you need to access it via 192.168.100.1. Going straight to the TlModeChange page will let you change in/out of bridge mode.

However, I myself am having difficulties logging in with the master username/password for the DVW3201B. I've used the last (and first) digits of the modems MAC address - minus the :'s - as well as the first/last 8 digits of the S/N as a username. I'm using c0nf1gur3m3 as the password, but no luck logging in. I think this info is for the Ubee DDW3611.

Anyone know this what the admin master login info for the DVW3201B is? I don't want to reset passwords or anything, but see all the admin options and get to the bridge link via the admin login.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

DataCrypt

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by DataCrypt:

Anyone know this what the admin master login info for the DVW3201B is? I don't want to reset passwords or anything, but see all the admin options and get to the bridge link via the admin login.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

DataCrypt

Try this:

Username - admin

PW - cableroot

DataCrypt

Tried it along with admin/admin, root/root and it's all no good. Thank you very much though.

gigahurtz
Premium
Palm Coast, FL
Try:

Username - last 8 letters/numbers of modems Mac address

Password - c0nf1gur3m3

That's a zero not an O.

DataCrypt

gigahurtz - tried that too (as per my original post). Unfortunately, the tech support has either changed the original password OR it's different for this Ubee DVW3201B modem. I haven't put the modem back to factory default settings to try it. Still open for any other ideas. Thanks again.

gigahurtz
Premium
Palm Coast, FL
Oops, sorry about that. I just noticed that you had already tried that