MSG is available from the following TV providers in your area:

DIRECTV 1-888-777-2454
Verizon FiOS 1-800-837-4966

Yeah...and Comcast, you idiots!
Billy SI
join:2010-07-29
Staten Island, NY

Billy SI

There not going to advertise Cablevision because where Cablevision has service in the Bronx and some parts of Brooklyn, you can't get TW Cable I don't think .

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely

Premium Member

I was referring to Comcast.
skohly
join:2009-08-19
Township Of Washington, NJ

skohly to Billy SI

to Billy SI
said by Billy SI:

There not going to advertise Cablevision because where Cablevision has service in the Bronx and some parts of Brooklyn, you can't get TW Cable I don't think .

I would not expect VZ to exploit this with advertising. This truly is a double edged sword. Remember when the FCC ordered CV to negotiate with Verizon and comparible charges and not to set the price so high to keep it off the air? Well u gotta figure if TW caves then VZ's price goes up as well.
Expand your moderator at work

Pennplaza
@sunwave.com.br

Pennplaza to Steely

Anon

to Steely

Re: [HD] FCC Rules on Verizon Access to MSG HD

said by Steely:

MSG is available from the following TV providers in your area:

DIRECTV 1-888-777-2454
Verizon FiOS 1-800-837-4966

Yeah...and Comcast, you idiots!

Yes we know msg is on comcast so we aren't idiots. But comcast doesn't compete with time Warner.

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely

Premium Member

So, anonymous unregistered one, why is your interactive automated widget informing me, in an area where neither TW nor CV is an option, that MSG is available on DirectTV and FiOS but not Comcast?

I understand the whole TW thing, but if you're going to bother creating a widget that directs you to plug in a ZIP to find out from which providers MSG is available, it really ought to spit out the correct answer, not just a partially correct one. Anyway, it's really not important and I really don't care. Let's move on.