Chicago, IL
reply to Jon

Re: BEARS

Bulls in one week!!

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Geez, I thought they were gonna struggle without Cutler & Forte but that was one of the ugliest second half's I have ever seen all though all I could do was laugh because it was such a joke. Nice back-up QB's we have. Nice team unity and spirit. You can see it in the way they move, etc., this team is done. Poor Urlacher is never gonna get a SB ring with this joke of a coaching staff. I hope Martz does leave. I think we can find a better Offensive Coordinator than this guy.

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA

said by Nuckfuts:

I hope Martz does leave. I think we can find a better Offensive Coordinator than this guy.

Couldn't agree more! I didn't like his initial signing, and he has yet to sway my opinion. You would think a smart O coordinator would create a playbook to a teams strengths, not change the makeup of the team.

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Exactly and he makes players even without the talent try to adjust to his play style of offense which is ridiculous since we do not have Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, etc. He needs to get out of the 'Greatest Show on Turf" era. This is Chi-town. We run the dam ball, not pass 40-50 times which is how he has started his offense every season. Pass, pass, pass and we lose. We start a running game and we win 5 in a row. I am done ranting. What a joke of a season since Cutler went down. I am partially disgusted to be a Bears fan right now even though I love the TEAM, not the coaches and owners. Go Bulls and the MVP!!!