spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

strong5000

join:2011-12-19

Need one way satellite covering for Africa,Europe

Hello,here who can tell me which satellite can offer a powerful beam particularly over africa(Togo,Ghana...etc),we want to use it for transfer some data to these two area.no matter for the signal of DVB-S,but we only want to use Ku band or C band sat dish.

If anyone can do that,pls contact me ASAP. MSN/E-mail: ortonx80@hotmail.com , the following is our tech requirements:

BandWith: 256Kbps, only need one way;

Send data Type: Private msg for each Client(Simply Mail service On Device), RSS Data, Firmware Sw, Weather and Company News. By Text

Client Device Type: DVB-S,S2 receiver

Thank you very much!!!!

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief

join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

I believe you'd get a better response posting at »www.satsig.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl . But you may have a misunderstanding about what one-way satellite internet actually is. It's not the same as satellite TV for example. Whereas the one-way satellite internet customer does in fact only receive from the satellite, there must be a return link to complete the telecommunications loop. Television doesn't need such a loop, but internet service does. And that return link is typically telephonic, most commonly dial-up. I could see that requirement being somewhat problematic in areas of Togo and Ghana.

//greg//
--
HN7000S - 98cm Prodelin/2w "pure" Osiris - ProPlus - G16/1250H - NOC:GTN - NAT 67.142.115.130 - Gateway 66.82.25.10 - DNS 66.82.4.12 and 66.82.4.8 - Firefox 6 - AV/Firewalled by NIS2011