spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dj0521
join:2005-03-02
Orlando, FL

dj0521

[Business] Is Comcast in FL going down hill this past week or wh

I've been having several problems with Comcast Biz the past few days and it's really getting under my skin. First off i noticed a new increase in my bill with no prior notification of them doing so for "Modem Rental Fee's". Ok, well Comcast wont let biz customers supply or own their own modems so your just gonna jack all our rates up? How nice of you, This is like a slap in the face to all us business customers! Then trying to get a hold of the Comcast business department for the past few days has been nearly impossible. When you call the 391 3000 #, the system will just hang on transferring you and after about 2 or 3 min of silence you will be disconnected. Also i have called 2 or 3 times and go threw the business menu and some how end up talking to someone that is in residential so they have to transfer you again. Plus i won't get started about them sending a tech in a "4 Hour Window" to your location, just saying most likely NOT gonna happen in 4 hours.

Anyone else noticed these issues with billing or when calling customer service lately?

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ

Premium Member

Re: [Business] Is Comcast in FL going down hill this past week o

The modem fee has been discussed quite a bit here, seems like its standard now for business - I assume you are out of contract, if you are still under contract that would be interesting to note.

It's the holidays, I bet that has some impact on the overall service quality. In November I had three (or four? yeah, 4) service calls to resolve an issue, and although they all got there at the end of their 4 hour windows, they did make their windows.
dj0521
join:2005-03-02
Orlando, FL

dj0521

Yes i am still under contract for about another year and a half out the 3 year contract i signed. As far as i know when in the contract they cant do that to customers.
GusHerb
join:2011-11-04
Chicago, IL

GusHerb to dj0521

to dj0521
Call: 215-286-1700. That's there executive customer service and that number is to the presidents office. I used it when an issue didn't get resolved after two calls to the 800 number ...a regional Exec CSR called me back within 3 hours of complaining to headquarters and took care of it all. One thing to note though if you do call that number you will have needed to complain to the 800 number at least a couple times.