|reply to samone4 | Cleaning Up:Delete TFC
- Delete the TFC icon on your Desktop
Delete Security Check
- Double click the OTL icon on your Desktop
- Press the 'Cleanup' button
Delete Malware Bytes
- Delete the SecurityCheck icon on your Desktop
- We recommend that you keep MalwareBytes (MBAM) and run it every week. There is no charge to keep the program however the real time protection will stop after the trial period. Be sure to update the definitions before each use. If you decide not to keep MBAM, use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall it.
- If we asked you to install any other programs that are not removed by the OTL cleanup procedure, we will provide separate removal instructions.
Use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall Sophos Anti-Rootkit--
When angry count four; when very angry, swear.
Microsoft MVP/Consumer Security 2005-2011
Gladiator Security Forum