uniqs
underthehood
Premium Member
join:2006-01-04
·T-Mobile

underthehood

Premium Member

Too Bad

It really is too bad. T-Mobile will survive for now but the truth is Dueutche Telekom wants out of the US so it will go away. SO the sad thing is it will proly go away to a CDMA carrier like Sprint and than the GSM footprint will not expand as it should here.
Verizon is nothing but a cobbled up bunch of carriers, Sprint took up Nextel, I fail to see the "victory" here. When T-Mo goes current customers will be left in the lurch with no carrier and needing to buy new phones. Yeah sure that is victory.........................RIGHT

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

I had T-Mobile for a couple years and they were WAY better than Verizon in my neck of the woods.

Not enough coverage around here for me to have ever even thought of AT&T for anything, but the people I know who do have AT&T, every one of them say how bad it sucks!

My wish is that T-Mobile sticks around as it currently is, or grows itself, in case I ever decide to leave Boost Mobile, which isn't happening anytime soon. T-Mobile is easily my second best option here.

Sure am glad this deal didn't go through though as even a blind person could see how bad this was!