All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
rocafellanrd
join:2009-05-04

rocafellanrd

Unreal

I had a feeling that he was going to another company. I wonder what they did to make him leave cvc ? That guy knows what he is doing. Damn man, why do these guys always find a way to make bad decisions.

Charter operates in some of the states as bresnan communications too. Can anyone say payback.
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

1 edit

25139889 (banned)

Not a problem for CV. They don't compete against each other.

This could also give CV the option to become a national provider very easily. Send a former employee to someone else as the new CEO work for a little bit and then merge the former company- CV and the new company- Charter and become national.
johnner1999
join:2008-12-27
Litchfield

johnner1999

with the finical problems charter has been in, I could see a merger in the future. Almost a Microsoft -> Nokia thing
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned)

It would make sense. Dolan's could take CV private and then buy up Charter without a problem; as far as no shareholders to please after that. Could take a bit of time to get everything worked out but would be worth their time and money. The Dolan's has already played the card showing they want to be a national provider and this is just another step going that way. If they don't take Charter fully. I could see CV grabbing up market by market over the next year or so.

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

It might make sense, but I'm hoping that's not the goal here in Michigan as Charter has worked pretty much flawlessly for me for 12+ years!

Hate change!!
kruser
Premium Member
join:2002-06-01
Eastern MO

kruser

Premium Member

said by cork1958:

It might make sense, but I'm hoping that's not the goal here in Michigan as Charter has worked pretty much flawlessly for me for 12+ years!

Hate change!!

Same here! I hope things do not get screwed up because of this.
Charter has come a looong way since we used them several years ago for internet.