uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from Unreal

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

1 edit
reply to rocafellanrd

Re: Unreal

Not a problem for CV. They don't compete against each other.

This could also give CV the option to become a national provider very easily. Send a former employee to someone else as the new CEO work for a little bit and then merge the former company- CV and the new company- Charter and become national.

johnner1999

join:2008-12-27
Litchfield
with the finical problems charter has been in, I could see a merger in the future. Almost a Microsoft -> Nokia thing

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH
It would make sense. Dolan's could take CV private and then buy up Charter without a problem; as far as no shareholders to please after that. Could take a bit of time to get everything worked out but would be worth their time and money. The Dolan's has already played the card showing they want to be a national provider and this is just another step going that way. If they don't take Charter fully. I could see CV grabbing up market by market over the next year or so.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
It might make sense, but I'm hoping that's not the goal here in Michigan as Charter has worked pretty much flawlessly for me for 12+ years!

Hate change!!
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

kruser
Premium
join:2002-06-01
Eastern MO
said by cork1958:

It might make sense, but I'm hoping that's not the goal here in Michigan as Charter has worked pretty much flawlessly for me for 12+ years!

Hate change!!

Same here! I hope things do not get screwed up because of this.
Charter has come a looong way since we used them several years ago for internet.