Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to puppy

Premium Member

to puppy

Re: [ Classes] Druid Thread

kitties are pretty simple, with the new bloodletting glyph theyre even easier. single target, fcharge, mangle x 5, rip mangle and watch for time warp or some other buff pop zerk and go to town, on packs, pop tiger spam swipe.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

kitties are pretty simple, with the new bloodletting glyph theyre even easier. single target, fcharge, mangle x 5, rip mangle and watch for time warp or some other buff pop zerk and go to town, on packs, pop tiger spam swipe.

This...makes me a sad kitty...:(

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

there, there... it's only true if you are trying to "fit into" the dps pack... not too high, not too low...
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
ya stvn dont take me as an elite kitty, he was wanting to prowl through LFR and that will do for what he wants to accomplish, and i have FFF macroed with Fcharge, just enough time for tank to hit target before i unleash with ravage and start rotation. so if puppy wants to get through it he will be middle of the pack on the meteres and still roll on gear.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

ya stvn dont take me as an elite kitty, he was wanting to prowl through LFR and that will do for what he wants to accomplish, and i have FFF macroed with Fcharge, just enough time for tank to hit target before i unleash with ravage and start rotation. so if puppy wants to get through it he will be middle of the pack on the meteres and still roll on gear.

What makes me sad is that, many kitties believe that what you described was the correct way to play the class. That reasoning is exacerbated when leveling, since that is what you need to do to kill things without a tank. I liked kitty dps rotation in Wrath before ICC. Mangle was a 12 second debuff, and SR increased all damage by 30%. That made 2 additional "must keep up" abilities to juggle instead of the current mode. Not to mention, the more FB you got in, the higher your DPS got, now FB does very little, to the point that it is not so important till it begins to refresh rip.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

I'll throw in a rake or something and everyone is happy ^_^

Yar I won't be kitty as a main. I'm not good on melee overall and kitty is even more complex than what I can handle. I just want bear tanking gear... and hope to get that big butt staff... !
puppy

puppy

OK I got into the first two fights of LFR as kitty. Just mangle did not seem to do enough damage so I tried some sort of button spam to make sure all the bleeds are up and whatnot... I ended up doing about 14k dps... and that's #4 to #8 spot on the damage chart... I won the shoulder off the first boss, yay, but I left at 3rd because there's no way the raid can down the slimes fast enough with overall dps that poor :P

I reforged my gear this morning using the new ask mr robot (yar I know some people says it sucks but what other better choices are there?) for hybrid spec, so it has more expertise and whatnot. I figure I'm okay tanking the new heroics and not tanking LFR, so this would be a better choice.