All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

[TV] Will the"favorites" group for cable channels ever

Im talking about when you used to be able to group your favorite channels together. It is very frustrating to have to search through all the channels especially when you are paying for the service. Even the most basic, least expensive TV lets you remove channels you are not interested. Really sucks. Also, Direct TV lets you remove unwanted channels.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:139

Re: [TV] Will the"favorites" group for cable channels

I don't know if this is a question or a comment...but in case it's a question this might help »support.brighthouse.com/Article/···88&pos=1

Yes it was a question. Sorry, I guess the entire question must have been cut off.

I am asking if brighthouse has any plans to bring back the old way you used to be able to group all your favorites together. They showed up first and you didnt have to go through all the shows you werent interested in.

I am aware of the current selecting of your favorites, but you have to still scroll through all the stations. Very annoying.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:139
reply to Confused3457

Confused please place your suggestion in the following thread. I am tracking these things and your feedback is important.

»If you could add a product, feature or make a change....

opp

@rr.com
reply to Confused3457

If you want guide just for favorites my SA8300 on second click of guide gives you chooses one is favorites only. Set up your favs and it just shows you them I don't know if this works on all STB's, DVR's. If you just want to see name of channel press fav and set them up. I know what you mean put just ones I receive in makes guide usable again, would get bored before and give up after a few pages.

Ok BHN, I will ask in the other section

Opp, I have a SA8300HD and when I press the “guide” button, the TV Guide pops up but when I press the guide button again, it returns to the program channel. Doesn’t group favorites. If I bring up the TV Guide and then press the “fav” button, it just goes to my selected favorites one at a time and also shows all channels within that number range. Might have to press the fav button 50 times to find the channel.