spc
uniqs

foolmeonce
@optonline.net

foolmeonce to rev I

Anon

to rev I

Re: Actiontec MI424WR FIOS N Router REV. I

I received this router (I) last night with my upgrade to the triple play. Shipped firmware 40.19.22

I am in upper Westchester County, NY.

Is there a user guide available for this router? Could not find anything via Google.
Expand your moderator at work
claibourne
join:2011-07-04
Garland, TX

claibourne to foolmeonce

to foolmeonce

Re: Actiontec MI424WR FIOS N Router REV. I

said by foolmeonce :

Is there a user guide available for this router? Could not find anything via Google.

Normally the Verizon User Guide and firmware are available on the Actiontec support website, but they don't seem to be there (yet) for the Rev I.

MrKal_El
join:2003-01-19
Brooklyn, NY

MrKal_El to foolmeonce

to foolmeonce
said by foolmeonce :

I received this router (I) last night with my upgrade to the triple play. Shipped firmware 40.19.22

So you are saying this was the standard Router given to you w/out the 150Mb plan?
dagwag77
Premium Member
join:2011-09-05
NY, USA

1 edit

dagwag77

Premium Member

Had a tech at my place today so I asked him about the I. He didn't know what the difference was between the rev G which I have with the 150 plan and the rev I, but he gave me one to check out.

He also told me that they are using the rev I for all the new installs, but that he was told to still use the rev G for 150 customers.

Anyone see any difference between rev G and rev I?

foolmeonce
@optonline.net

foolmeonce to MrKal_El

Anon

to MrKal_El
said by MrKal_El:

said by foolmeonce :

So you are saying this was the standard Router given to you w/out the 150Mb plan?

That is correct! My triple play includes the 15/5 internet.