uniqs
share rss forum feed

criggs

join:2000-07-14
New York, NY
Reviews:
·Millenicom

Sprint Unlimited 4G Mobile Broadband Petition

Now that Verizon Wireless has backed down on its outrageous proposed $2 fee for paying their bills online on their web site, and now that Bank of America backed off on its outrageous fee proposal earlier this year, it has become obvious that consumer pressure, when properly organized, can make a difference.

Accordingly, I'm following in the footsteps of Molly Katchpole, the lady who successfully created an online petition, in both cases, to effect the two victories I list above. I'm creating a similar petition on the same web site she used, change.org.

My petition is located at »www.change.org/petitions/sprint-···uqkLcJa& . If you agree that folks who bought a Sprint Unlimited 4G Mobile Broadband account for two years had every right to expect it to remain unlimited until the expiration of the two-year contract, please sign my petition. Thank you!

MsPittsburgh

@comcast.net
In this week's bill, I noticed effective 1-1-12, Sprint will now charge a $2.00 fee for customers to be able to continue getting our bills in the mail. This is just another way of saying "bend over".

JimThePCGuy
Formerly known as schja01.
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-27
Morton Grove, IL
said by MsPittsburgh :

In this week's bill, I noticed effective 1-1-12, Sprint will now charge a $2.00 fee for customers to be able to continue getting our bills in the mail. This is just another way of saying "bend over".

No. It will cost $2 if your want a paper bill with DETAILED BILLING. If you only want summary billing a paper bill is still free. My detailed bill sometimes approached the size of an unabridged dictionary. A summary paper bill is fine for me. Saves some trees to boot.
I can't go totally paperless. My wife isn't computer savy and needs those paper bills so she knows what to pay when.