spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

JimmyC

@verizon.net

Disconnect service impossible

I've been with them for 5 years or so, but VOIPO is 1/4 the price for the same service. So I flipped to VOIPO and ported my number from Vonage to VOIPO with a week remaining in my 1 year deal with Vonage, with the accompanying emails and calls to Vonage directing them to discontinue billing. But they won't stop with the emails telling me my account is past due and this morning, they've threatened me with collection action even though I haven't had a contract or placed a call with them in over a month and a half. They're doing the same reprehensible crap they used to complain other carriers did to THEM when they started. It's revenge on a customer that leaves the store. Creepy. The hoops they make you jump through to stop the billing on their website also leads to dead web pages at the account portal. Their harassment is deliberate and infuriating. The endgame with these people should give anyone sufficient pause not to sign up in the first place. They ruined a 5 year relationship over the same thing that brought me to them in the first place, a cheaper rate than my last carrier. Now, it's war. BBB, FCC, FTC, here I come.

anaon

@rogers.com

dumped them five yrs ago for voip.ms and have not looked back