site

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from Acanac, Inc.

hunter

@74.198.9.x
reply to Lynn0

Re: Acanac, Inc.

I m calling acanac toll free no. How come there's no one qnswer? Althogh ur machine is saying we r open Monday to Friday. Wtf! Last Time I called 3 weeks ago, waited an hour and a half on foneand then was disconnected. And all this time the stuid machine was saying "u r third in que 9 minutes"

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
Sorry. We were closed yesterday because of the holiday. Please refrain from the swearing as we do not talk like that over here on this forum.

adisor19

join:2004-10-11
said by Lynn0:

Sorry. We were closed yesterday because of the holiday. Please refrain from the swearing as we do not talk like that over here on this forum.

You know what Lynn, it's funny you're complaining about his swearing but trust me, waiting 1.5 hours on hold on the phone does make you want to swear ! You should try that one day and see how it makes you feel. I've been there with your company. I've mentioned it on the Acanac forums, i've mentioned on my review above, and yet neither YOU or anybody from Acanac that has access and to manage your phone system has done anything about it or at the very least PROMISED to look into fixing it.

It's this kind of shitty attitude that is reflected in my own review and in that of the others. Trust me, i am very satisfied with the quality of my internet connection as well as the price i'm paying, but your customer service (i'm not pointing the finger solely to you here but rather everyone that i've had to deal with at Acanac support) is sorely lacking and, again, neither you, nor anybody else that i've been in contact with at Acanac showed any initiative to fix.

Adi

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
said by adisor19:

said by Lynn0:

You know what Lynn, it's funny you're complaining about his swearing but trust me, waiting 1.5 hours on hold on the phone does make you want to swear ! You should try that one day and see how it makes you feel.

-- I have been there and done that with other companies and while it upset me sometimes, even though I know the rep can not help how busy the phones get I have never gone to a forum and swore about it.

I've been there with your company. I've mentioned it on the Acanac forums, i've mentioned on my review above, and yet neither YOU or anybody from Acanac that has access and to manage your phone system has done anything about it or at the very least PROMISED to look into fixing it.

--Really how do you expect a forum rep to fix the phone problems? Not trying to be smart here but it is this type of feedback that needs to be sent to feedback@acnaac.com(the owners read them )so they can work on the problem.

It's this kind of shitty attitude that is reflected in my own review and in that of the others.

-- I have never been rude to anyone on here and have only tried to help as much as I can. Granted I am limited in what I can do but myself and also Fergie from Acanac forum try to help where we can.

Trust me, i am very satisfied with the quality of my internet connection as well as the price i'm paying, but your customer service (i'm not pointing the finger solely to you here but rather everyone that i've had to deal with at Acanac support) is sorely lacking and, again, neither you, nor anybody else that i've been in contact with at Acanac showed any initiative to fix.

-- I can not fix technical problems especially MLPPP problems. As a rep I can only email the department and ask them to look into it which I did do in every case. As far as the other departments, I can not speak for them. If you ever get a rude rep etc. PLEASE get their name, time and date of call and send it to feedback@acanac.com. The owners can not fix a problem that they do not know exists.

Adi

This is a sub-selection from Acanac, Inc.