how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NJxxxJon
DSLR'er from the 56k days.
Premium
join:2005-10-22

[NJ] Anyone know of old Bradlees, Jamesway, Ames, etc stores-NJ?

I got Toms River, Wrighstown, and I am friends on a ames message board....but I need more locations of old department stores. PICS A PLUS!

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy

Re: [NJ] Anyone know of old Bradlees, Jamesway, Ames, etc stores

There's a old Bradlees in Stratford on the White Horse Pike. Still has the signs up and all. I worked there back in the day (25 yrs ago)

»www.flickr.com/photos/62355920@N···tostream

--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to NJxxxJon

Jameway went out years ago but i remember the souderton store. Grants in quakertown. How about clovers my favorite stores at 202 and 73. The origanial sears at Resevelt and cottman in philly. I remeber most all and miss the shit out of them. Ames. i remember the 113 and county line store in souderton I think they also had one in quakertown and peensburg.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to NJxxxJon

West Deptford seems it had a Bradlees by the Shoprite.(though I have only lived here for five years the building had the outline of the bradlees logo before becoming a biglots)
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

John97
Over The Hills And Far Away
Premium
join:2000-11-14
Spring Hill, FL
kudos:1
reply to NJxxxJon

If I recall correctly, the current location of "The Dump" in Turnersville, NJ was a Bradlees.
--
So put me on a highway, and show me a sign.
And take it to the limit one more time...

Ringo6270

@sbcglobal.net
reply to NJxxxJon

CLIFTON, NJ had a BRADLEES. I worked there briefly in 1977.

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to John97

said by Kearnstd:

West Deptford seems it had a Bradlees by the Shoprite.(though I have only lived here for five years the building had the outline of the bradlees logo before becoming a biglots)

said by John97:

If I recall correctly, the current location of "The Dump" in Turnersville, NJ was a Bradlees.

Both correct.

Old Jamesways in Williamstown on the Black Horse Pike, Glassboro on Delsea Dr. (near Sears Hardware), Hammonton on the White Horse Pike (now Shoprite), Berlin on Rt. 73 (now Home Depot).

Bradlees, besides those mentioned, at Rt. 38 in Cherry Hill (might be a Walmart now).

Ames in Deptford on Delsea Dr. & Cooper St. (now a Walmart)

Caldor in Somerdale at Lions Head Plaza, Woodbury Heights on Rt. 45 (now a Jefferson University medical center), Washington Township (south) on Rt. 42 (now Burlington Coat Factory).

NJxxxJon
DSLR'er from the 56k days.
Premium
join:2005-10-22
reply to NJxxxJon

haha. Thanks for the replies!