Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

1 edit

08034016 (banned) to PinkyThePig

to PinkyThePig

Re: [GA] Price increase?

said by PinkyThePig:

What tiers are you currently on? It definitely sounds like some sort of promo you had ran out.

No promo were on last month or this month. these prices just showed up on this months statement.

Cox High Speed Internet Premier i have.

Internet in this Country is getting so expensive to the point i just wanna use my Iphone.

EDIT
how about Grandfathering the old customers in?

Only if Cox employees would get a raise like this they would be Rich.
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

bryant313

yep internet in this country is getting very expensive and we have stupid data caps and how often are speeds upgraded more than just 5mbps rarely

maybe 5mbps a year increase but end up having to pay more for it

why cant we get at least 10mbps increase on the download and at least a few on the upload every year for a few more dollars than that would constitute the price

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to 08034016

Premium Member

to 08034016
said by 08034016:

said by PinkyThePig:

What tiers are you currently on? It definitely sounds like some sort of promo you had ran out.

No promo were on last month or this month. these prices just showed up on this months statement.

Cox High Speed Internet Premier i have.

Internet in this Country is getting so expensive to the point i just wanna use my Iphone.

EDIT
how about Grandfathering the old customers in?

Only if Cox employees would get a raise like this they would be Rich.

Congrats! you're GOING to what we've been paying here for a few years now!

people always think they got it bad when others are worse off than them!

CoxTech1
join:2002-04-25
Chesapeake, VA

CoxTech1 to 08034016

to 08034016
I'm no billing expert but I did take a look at it appears a promotion of some sort is still being applied to the services in question. You may wish to speak with billing for further clarification.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by CoxTech1:

I'm no billing expert but I did take a look at it appears a promotion of some sort is still being applied to the services in question. You may wish to speak with billing for further clarification.

If am mistaken companies would put on the bill 6mos or 12mos at etc.
They do this for bookkeeping reasons!
I know what's on my bill and what's not.

Promo my foot!

CoxTech1
join:2002-04-25
Chesapeake, VA

CoxTech1

I'm just saying that when I looked at the account those two services were highlighted meaning they aren't being billed at the standard rate. Our account services team could explain better as to why. I will say the "before" prices you mentioned are far less than what I'm used to seeing.
lilstone87
join:2009-04-09
Chesapeake, VA

lilstone87 to 08034016

to 08034016
said by 08034016:

said by CoxTech1:

If am mistaken companies would put on the bill 6mos or 12mos at etc.
They do this for bookkeeping reasons!
I know what's on my bill and what's not.

Promo my foot!

Also it would be good to just talk to a billing rep, because I have witness getting the contract prices with a current customer. Not saying it the same for you, and could depend on the rep you talk to. Also the more services you have threw them helps when trying to get discounted prices. So really your best bet would be talking to a billing rep, and see if they can offer you anything to keep the price down.