Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

andyross
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-04
Schaumburg, IL

[VOD] Free SHO On Demand this weekend

Just a note that Showtime is offering free access to their OnDemand library this weekend (January 6-8). This appears to be the full OnDemand under Premium Channels, not just a few select shows under Top Picks.

voipnpots

join:2011-10-13
USA
Very cool. Thanks for letting me know. I just checked my On Demand, and there's a lot of stuff to check out for Showtime.

andyross
Premium,MVM
Schaumburg, IL
Personally, I looked through it, and didn't find much of anything. None of the series look like anything I'd watch, and most of the movies I had either already seen, or never heard of and the descriptions didn't look like anything good.

For regular SHO users, is what is OnDemand now normal, or did they strip out some popular movies this weekend to not anger the movie studios?

FifthE1ement
Tech Nut

join:2005-03-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL
reply to andyross
In my area they have the complete backlog of Dexter shows seasons 1-6 all available on demand! Dexter is one of my fav shows so I suggest you sit down with a loved one and not get up till the special ends and watch them all, lol. Enjoy!
--
"The relationship between what we see and what we know is never settled..."

andyross
Premium,MVM
Schaumburg, IL
said by FifthE1ement:

In my area they have the complete backlog of Dexter shows seasons 1-6 all available on demand! Dexter is one of my fav shows so I suggest you sit down with a loved one and not get up till the special ends and watch them all, lol. Enjoy!

They better be someone you really trust, or they may get some ideas....