how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bernster

join:2004-07-31
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Tech Support

Had good experiences with tech support in the last week. My home phone would intermittently on outgoing calls have a message that calls could not be completed and then go to busy. PP determined that it was a server issue on their end and resolved it. My office had problems with calls intermittently going to fast busy during conversations. PP spent a lot of time trying to resolve. We will see if their efforts worked. In both cases, PP tech support guys were very courteous and tried everything to fix issues. The only reason I am posting this is I sometimes have such bad experiences with other companies' tech support (think Sirius XM, Dish TV, dial 1-800-India) that is nice to have a good experience.

Sr Tech
Premium
join:2003-01-19
Valhalla, NY
kudos:1

I was having the same issue, but the problem seemed to clear on it's own before I was ready to call. Wondering if it was a global server setting.

nycityny
Premium
join:2005-08-09
New York, NY
reply to bernster

I too had a great experience with PhonePower's tech support in December.

I was using the multi-ring feature and wanted unanswered calls to go to my cellphone's voicemail and not PhonePower's. The tech guy spent a lot of time with me on the phone tweaking and testing his actions. He actually escalated the issue to someone higher while working with me and ultimately resolved the issue (there was a problem on PhonePower's end).

I could not have been more pleased with the level of support.

topgun

join:2011-01-31
Reviews:
·PHONE POWER

said by nycityny:

I too had a great experience with PhonePower's tech support in December.

I was using the multi-ring feature and wanted unanswered calls to go to my cellphone's voicemail and not PhonePower's. The tech guy spent a lot of time with me on the phone tweaking and testing his actions. He actually escalated the issue to someone higher while working with me and ultimately resolved the issue (there was a problem on PhonePower's end).

I could not have been more pleased with the level of support.

Agreed I had an issue with multi-ring where I could not call my PP business # with simulring enabled from my cell. The call would loop back to my cellphone voice-mail. Expected behavior but none the less not desirable if you want to call the office. I believe it was Chris or Daniel who tweaked something and now everything is cool.

What I like the best is they are not complaisant like alot of tech support people. Sometimes I would call in with a minor problem and I would be like don't worry about unless it becomes a nuisance. They would be like would you mind letting us get a sample because if it is something on out end we would like to fix it. Was blown away by that reply. How many times does tech support to a customer "Hey we want to spend extra time on the phone with you to make
sure this is not a problem on our end".

Agree with bernster

»youtu.be/AmD_8cBqhW0
got to love India ;P
--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody