spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

JD

@leapwireless.net

[Services] Earthlink outage in Maryland?

Does anyone know if there's an outage in the Maryland area? my DSL hasn't been able to go online since some time in the afternoon starting on wednesday and the only way for me to get online now is to use another connection.

I'm also finding that I can no longer send or receive an e-mail from either of my accounts. this is really annoying and I hope the problem gets fixed soon.

Rene26

join:2012-01-10
Santa Clara, CA

5th try at posting this

Must be the same earthlink outage affecting California.

Every click results in "looking up " ie lost connection every time.

cannot get earthlink email
cannot get gmail

Have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome on Mac Leopard.

JD

@leapwireless.net
reply to JD

I'm pretty sure the problem is on earthlinks part at the place where the modem connects to. they want me to do a phone line check but yet they can't just check the systems on their end to see if something went wrong.

Now I have to kill time getting the phone company to check the wires to my building and then make sure I get in contact with earthlink to hopefully get stuff working again. >_

JD

@leapwireless.net
reply to JD

Alright, this is annoying beyond what words can say.

I live in Hyattsville Maryland, does anyone have any phone numbers for earthlink, maryland or DC I can call so I can get some american help so I can get my DSL connection problem fixed?

I have spent 4 long annoying hours on the phone with earthlink and they keep connecting me to people that live in india or some other part of the world that speak broken english or are just plain incompetent and that's why I can't get anything done so I can try to get my DSL service back on.

How this company stays in business with this horrid customer service is something I'll never understand and they seriously need to fix it before they start losing more and more customers.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

said by JD :

does anyone have any phone numbers for earthlink, maryland or DC I can call so I can get some American help so I can get my DSL connection problem fixed?.

Not since 2007.

»Earthlink is outsourcing the last of it's US techs
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?