All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
gpatrick900
join:2008-08-30
New Castle, IN

gpatrick900

Directv or Dish $19.99 per month special questions/comments.

I could be wrong on what I saw. I saw a satellite commercial on ME_TV advertising $19.99 per month with 3 pay channels free for 3 months and no contract. However, the fine print MAY of said 24 months service agreement required. Was that a goof? Did I really see that? Or is it really with a contract? Sorry, can't remember which satellite company showed that commercial. I was real tired when I saw that comericial.
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman

Premium Member

DishNetwork Family package: " Over 55 channels of family-friendly programming." Maximum of 2 rooms for receivers. No HD.
videonex
join:2001-07-22

videonex to gpatrick900

to gpatrick900
It was probably a Dish commercial but both have similar promotions. Both give you that price for the first year and then you go to the current regular price for the 2nd year and it is a 2 year contract. It is a bare bones programming package though.
gpatrick900
join:2008-08-30
New Castle, IN

gpatrick900

It was Dish. It saw it again. It said no contract. This time the fine print didn't say anything about a 2 year contract or service agreement. I am wondering if I saw Directtv comerical & Dish comcerial at the same time. Directv is the one with the contract.

I don't think I can receive DISH here anyways.
videonex
join:2001-07-22

videonex to gpatrick900

to gpatrick900
It's all on their respective websites, www.dish.com www.directv.com If you can get either one you can get the other, generally. It's all in the location of the dish to pick up the signal.